Latest News »More News »
- Oct 24 UCLA student groups advocate for medical center valet workers Victoria Salgado, an organizer at Local 3299, said many workers are concerned for their job... (Daily Bruin)
- Oct 08 Valet workers transferred from UCLA fear insourcing, loss of benefits “The issue here is that these workers were being shorted on wages – it was... (Daily Bruin)
- Feb 01 AFSCME Pres. Lee Saunders on DeVos Nomination
- Aug 15 Tennessee Democrats And A Union Say They Want Proof Outsourcing Works Before There’s More Of It Tennessee Democrats and a union that represents campus workers are calling on Gov. Bill Haslam... (Nashville Public Radio)
- Jun 10 Sen. Warren Slams For-profit College Accreditor for ‘Appalling Record of Failure’ Warren released a detailed report today on embattled for-profit accreditor, ACICS, urging federal government to... (ProPublica)
- Oct 01 UC system is shortchanging low-wage contract workers
In Action »More In Action »
- Sep 20 FAMU Workers Win At Bargaining Table, Continue To Build Power Workers at one of the country’s premier historically black universities finally have a new contract... (Blog)
- Sep 06 Council 3 Demands Action on Staffing Crisis after Summer of No Answers Maryland members are demanding solutions to a widespread state worker staffing crisis from Gov. Larry... (Blog)
- Aug 26 He Helps Nevada Students See Campus and They Inspire Him Never Quit Award winner and Local 4041 member Larry Coffey teaches blind and visually impaired students at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, to move around campus.
- Aug 12 Oregon Health and Science University Workers Stand Together for Respect It was a massive show of strength as more than 1,400 people stood together for... (Blog)
- May 29 AFSCME Member Finds Valuable Assistance Through Union Plus Disability Grant One AFSCME member found help through the Union Plus Disability Grant after she was forced... (Blog)
- May 24 AFSCME California Members Strike Again to Protest Outsourcing by UC Watch video of the latest strike against the University of California.