|Affiliate:||Oregon AFSCME Council 75|
|Posting Date:||December 04, 2018|
Oregon AFSCME Council 75 represents over 25,000 workers throughout the state in both the public and private sector and is one of the fastest growing unions Oregon. We provide excellent service and growth opportunities for our members and leadership with an emphasis on building power and solidarity.
We are currently seeking to fill a Data Analyst position. The position is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the Council-wide database systems. The incumbent will perform a wide variety of functions and tasks with the primary goals of:
- Processing large amounts of records to verify membership and financial data.
- Designing and creating complex ad-hoc reports and organizing information for use by the executive management team for business operations.
- Maintaining and ensuring data integrity of our council-wide database systems.
This position requires a four-year college degree in computer information systems, computer science, statistics, business, or other related field. Candidates should have four years’ experience in database design, maintenance, administration, and analysis. Candidates with significant experience and exceptional skills can substitute experience for educational requirements.
The following knowledge and skills are required for this position:
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of database structures, table relationships, schemas, interface and database design.
- Ability to process data accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ability to understand the organization, operations, and outside agencies as they relate to data collection and analysis functions.
- Skill in a variety of computer information systems, software, technical tools, and processing including data collection, entry, mass data uploads, and reporting.
- The ability to manage multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to use analytics to drive or modify business operations.
- Knowledge of project management techniques.
Excellent pay and benefits.
Candidates with bilingual or multi-lingual skills encouraged to apply.
Send resumes and cover letter to: email@example.com