To be considered
For each position of interest, please send a separate email with an attached cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
Also, include the position title, and if you are a current member of an AFSCME Local, in the subject line of your email.
Customer Service Representative
|Grade:||OPEIU Local 2 — Grade A2|
|Salary:||Starts at $37,784|
|Benefits:||List of benefits|
|Posting Date:||May 13, 2019|
This position provides general and clerical assistance for the Administration and Facilities Departments.
- Support customer requests as directed daily based on deadlines and priorities.
- Answer incoming calls from the Administration Help Desk as well as receives e-mail requests and work order forms and enters into Track-it system. This includes work requests for all Administration and Facilities functions.
- Routes work orders to appropriate staff for completion of task.
- Runs weekly reports including open work ticket and work completion reports.
- Open, date stamp and distribute daily departmental mail.
- Handle routine requests for information.
- Route calls and deliver messages for staff in a timely manner.
- Clerical support for the Manager of Administration. Required to perform other routine clerical duties associated with this function.
- Serve as back up for the switchboard. May be assigned to other related Administration Department functions, such as, mail room, office supplies and local union supply orders and may sign for incoming UPS, USPS, or messenger deliveries. Insert materials, affix labels, collate, package and seal a variety of letters, magazines and printed materials.
- Graduation from high school or equivalent with 1-2 years of work experience.
- Basic knowledge of modern office equipment such a copier, fax machines, telephone and other similar office equipment.
- Written and verbal communications skills proficient to exchange routine department information, and to provide spelling and punctuation proofreading and ability to compose simple correspondence.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to work within strict deadlines and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees.
**A Skills Assessment may be required of all candidates**