Across the country, AFSCME represents thousands of immigrant workers, and we represent thousands more who serve immigrant communities. We understand first-hand the negative impact of our broken immigration system. We are leading the charge to pass common-sense immigration legislation that creates a roadmap to citizenship for aspiring Americans.
- US Citizenship and Immigration Services: Citizenship Resource Center
- We Rise! Adelante! AFL-CIO Immigration Implementation website and resources
- Tackling the Tough Questions on Immigration
- Immigrants and Immigration: Answering the Tough Questions
- AFSCME Resolutions related to Immigration
- Fact Sheet: Immigration Reform
- Sample Immigration Event Media Advisory
- Sample Immigration Event Opinion Editorial
- Sample Immigration Event Letter to the Editor
- Sample Immigration Event Talking Points
- Jun 20AFSCME Letter to House Opposing Harmful Enforcement Immigration Bills, HR 6136 and HR 4760Neither bill proposes a reasonable solution to protect DACA recipients, DREAMers, TPS holders, or the thousands of children who have been cruelly separated from their parents and detained.
- Jun 20AFSCME Condemns Immoral Trump Policy of Separating Children from Parents at Southern Border
- Mar 06AFSCME President on Trump Administration DACA Deadline Passing
- Dec 11 For a Nation on the Edge and in the Margins, There Are Swindles or Solutions Donald Trump is boiling years of extremist attacks on working people, immigrants and the poor... (Medium)
- Nov 26 Congress Should Respect Our Great Nation of Immigrants What our nation needs is for Congress to do its job and pass a bill.... (The Huffington Post)